Shoot it, share it, SNAPP it! With a flexible swivel screen and one-handed controls, the SNAPP CAM4000 digital camcorder from Coby Electronics is the perfect party companion. Shoot high-quality digital video from any angle, or capture dazzling still shots with the built-in camera. A built-in SD card slot offers expandable memory for more than 2 hours of recording time, while easy-to-use ArcSoft® video editing software and YouTube™ uploader let you share your videos online in minutes. Webcam capability, USB cable, and travel accessories also included.
- 2.4" TFT LCD screen flips and rotates 270°
- 3MP CMOS sensor with 4x digital zoom
- Video resolution: VGA (640 x 480) @ 30fps, AVI file (Motion JPEG codec)
- 32MB built-in Flash memory (expandable to 8GB with optional SD/SDHC card)
- View recorded videos and photos on a TV with the included AV cable
- Edit video and upload to YouTube™ with included ArcSoft® Media Impression software*
- Connects easily to computer for use as a webcam (requires included driver installation)*
- USB 2.0 Hi-speed for fast file transfers
- 3 x "AAA" batteries (included)
||3.5mm composite video, mono audio/ Integrated Speaker
||Integrated Flash; SD/SDHC Expansion
|Video Format Support
|Photo Format Support
||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
|OSD Menu Languages
||English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian
||3 x "AAA" Battery
|Unit Dimension (WHD)
||3.81" x 2.45" x 1.38"
Digital Video Camera
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.